Custom Search

Friday, January 8, 2010

Aleata's Awards,And Aleata Awards...

Okay so first and foremost I would like to thank Brian(www.thevaultofhorror.blogspot.com),Chuck(www.zombiesdontrun.blogspot.com),and Geof(www.enterthemancave.blogspot.com for honoring me with the One lovely blog award.

Then i would like to also thank Matt-Suzaka(www.chucknorrisatemybaby.blogspot.com) and,Chuck(www.zombiesdontrun.blogspot.com), for nominating me for the Kreative blog award.

I appreciate it immensely!It just sends me into a fit of joyful giggles when i see that people are reading my blog!So again,thank you!!=]




For the One lovely blog award I am supposed to award it to 15 other blogs that i really love,so here they are:

1.)www.thevaultofhorror.blogspot.com

2.)www.fascinationwithfear.blogspot.com

3.)www.chucknorrisatemybaby.blogspot.com

4.)www.zombiesdontrun.blogspot.com

5.)www.bmoviesandbeyond.blogspot.com

6.)www.dayofwoman.blogspot.com

7.)www.b-movieholocaust.blogspot.com

8.)www.42ndstreetcinema.blogspot.com

9.)www.towerfarm.blogspot.com

10.)http://www.fangoria.com/fangoria-entertainment/radio/internal-injuries.html

11.)www.screamstress.com

12.)www.wwwhorrorlandcom-johnnyhorror.blogspot.com

13.)www.enterthemancave.blogspot.com

14.)www.planetofterror.blogspot.com

15.)www.visualcrack.blogspot.com





Kreative Blog Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog (it’s already on the left side!).
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated

Facts about myself:

1.)I still have pogs from when i was little,and plan on making some type of drinking game out of them.

2.)I collect Mother Mary stuff(No,i'm not religious)

3.)Everytime i watch a movie,i have to watch it twice no matter how bad i think it is.My OCD kills sometimes,haha.

4.)I have 3 sisters,and their all insane.

5.)I use actual pig intestines for guts in my movies(try keeping those in your fridge for a week).

6.)If i wasn't a writer/film maker,i would most likely be a serial killer or raging alcoholic.

7.)I've read all the Twilight books,and i think there okay.


1.)www.shebloggedbynight.com

2.)www.necrotic-cinema.blogspot.com

3.)www.mondobizarrocinema.blogspot.com

4.)www.deadlydollshouse.blogspot.com

3.)www.tenebrouskate.blogspot.com

4.)www.thevaultofhorror.blogspot.com

5.)www.jadedviewer.com

6.)www.groovyageofhorror.blogspot.com

7.)www.vintagehorrormovies.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Well you've earned any award you get so congrats! :)

    Also I heard they used pig intestines for Day of the Dead and things got pretty smelly with them cause they left them setting out lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and congrats! Real pig intestines are the only way to go if you're making low-budget horror...if it worked for Day of the Dead, it can work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I got both! Thanks so much, AI! You rock. But you already knew this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! i've only just been informed of my award for the 'one lovely blog award' thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete