Custom Search

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jonah Hex Trailer




Okay, I've been really catching up on my movie information this week because I've been sick as hell. But I've been finding a lot of really great trailers of movies that I can't wait to see, so I thought I would share them with you.
For those of you who don't know Jonah Hex is based on a comic book by the same name. The movie stars Josh Brolin as Jonah and Megan Fox as his prostitute lover. It's directed by Jimmy Hayward and will be released June 18,2010.
To make it brief the story is about a bounty hunter named Jonah who gets an offer he can't refuse when he is asked to hunt down Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich) his worst enemy. Quentin is creating an army in order to fight any man that tries to arrest him. So all hell breaks loose! I would also like to mention that Josh Brolin looks like a straight up BADASS!
Yay! It sounds really fun and the trailer is amazing!

Check out the trailer below and let me know what you think? Has anyone had the chance to read the comic books?

1 comment:

  1. I read the DC comics as a tweenager - it's a bit sad to see them trimming all the interesting aspects--a kind of woodcut formalism and mix of DC style horror plots and old DC western plots--and shoehorning it into the typical Gladiator-COnan style "you killed my parents" / "but I am your fawther" revenge arc, replete with bald out-of-place black version of "Q" dishing out state of the art 18th century gatling guns, and adding a voice-over that should be talking about "the dude abides". Jonah Hex was like the DC version of Ghost Rider, who rode a horse and dressed all in white (don't think 'bout that too close, now!) before getting his cycle and skull head.

    But hey, Josh Brolin and Megan Fox!

    ReplyDelete