Custom Search

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Johnny Horror Brings You Buffy Quotes!

Johnny Horror Brings You Buffy Quotes
Status: Buffy Week

I asked my fellow Buffy lover Johnny Horror if he would help out this week and contribute a post, and that he did. So here are some of his favorite Buffy quotes from the show!





GoreGore Dancer reviews have asked me,[Rated R] JohnnyHorror to be a part of Buffy The Vampire Slayer week. I contributed some fun and sharply entertaining quotes that I got the biggest kick out of when I watched this series. Hope some of these bring back some fun memories you had when you first saw the show. Someday, we'll always look back into this shows past, laugh nervously, and never change the subject because this show pre-ejaculates it's steamy goodness unlike any other show.

BUFFY : One of the most memorable quotes from Buffy herself was from season 3 in the episode called Earshot, which featured Buffy's high octane voice asking a question: you had sex with Giles? YOU HAD SEX WITH GILES!? Joyce replied with: it was the candy, we were teenagers! Buffy quickly replied: On the hood of the police car?!

I found that to be extremely funny, personally it was the character emotions that brought out the true art in that segment. Therefore Buffy's quote to Joyce is by far my favorite.

Other memorable quotes that I truly got a kick out of are listed below, and for a whole list of them you can take a look over at http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Buffy_the_Vampire_Slayer

WILLOW: Talk, funny is good but don't be glib. And remember, if you hurt her I will beat you to death with a shovel. A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!

OZ: Well, a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings; shindig, dip, less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage; and hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny.





XANDER: This by far will not be many fans pick of the greatest quote of Xander, but for me, it jumps out of the cake like a naked stripper, why? because The Three Stooges were mentioned in Buffy The Vampire Slayer, greatness meets greatness! Xander: I woulda gone with Stooges.

Giles: For as long as there have been vampires, there has been the Slayer. One girl in all the world, a Chosen One..

Spike: See, the genius of it is, you soak it in ice water for an hour so it holds its shape. Then you deep-fry it root-side up for about 5 minutes.

Cordelia: You, you, you! What about me?! It's one thing to be dating the lame unpopular guy, but it's another to be dating the Creature from the Blue Lagoon.

ANGEL: That's not why we fight. We do it because there's things worth fighting for.





TARA. How can a quote about shrimp not make the list! Tara: There's a world without shrimp? [pause] I-I'm allergic.

Basically those were the most memorable quotes I have when I first saw the series, there was a ton I'm sure I could have added if I had recently seen the series. With that being said, I hope you enjoyed some of these entertaining sayings from the show!

I am what I say I am [RATED R] JohnnyHorror

Thanks Johnny!

2 comments:

  1. I had a fun time with this! thanks for asking me if I wanted to contribute to the week of Buffy! JohnnyHorror

    ReplyDelete