Custom Search

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm Alive!

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know I'm still alive and kicking. I'm in the moving process right now, but I will be buying a laptop next week, so you know what that means? Yes, I will be back to frequent updates! I know it's shocking! I have so freakin' much to catch up on, but I will! Anyways check out this amazing photo from one of my new shoots. My friend Emily shot it, and I felt the need to share it's amazingness! I have a bazillion more on facebook. www.facebook.com/AleataIllusion





So anyone looking forward to any new horror flicks coming out? Talk to me, I've been somewhat out of the loop lately.
Aleata

1 comment:

  1. See, now I have the ELO song from Xanadu going through my head...thanks alot ;)
    Dreaded Dreams
    Petunia Scareum
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYWA2c5w5bw

    ReplyDelete