Custom Search

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Photography Blog!

AS I've explained before I'm a photojournalism major, and I've been a photography nut my entire life. I've been taking pictures since I could hold a camera. So now I'm finally doing my photography thing, and I started a photography blog on Tumblr. It was just my personal blog, but I changed it because it is PERFECT for my photography. Tumblr is an amazing site to use for it. I'll be setting up shoots with people in January, that's when I'll be getting my brand new camera and such. If your in the Ohio area and would like to set up a shoot with me, send me an e-mail at Ispeaktodestroyx@aol.com and put "photograph me" in the subject. I get a ton of e-mail everyday and if I see the title I can pick them out and reply A.S.A.P. Anything else is usually deleted and thought of as spam. So please make sure to do that! Also include your name, phone number(or e-mail/website to contact you on), where you would like to shoot, and what type of shoot you want it to be. If your not sure what you want to do, let me know and we can further discuss it. I'm full of idea's so don't be afraid to approach me about it. If you would like to see examples of my work, I'll be posting photo's on my blog and facebook. If you have any other questions, please feel free to write me and ask. On a sidenote, I'm a very busy person, so the sooner you contact me about a shoot, the sooner you will be placed on my shoot list. First come first serve type deal.
Thanks!
Anyways here's the link to my photography blog:
www.goregoredancer.tumblr.com
Hope you guys are doing peachy!
=]
Aleata Illusion

No comments:

Post a Comment